[Location] Admin (menu) - Preferences - Site Preferences
- Linux(Unix), Windows (Not currently tested in Windows)
- Set to Linux until further notice
- Each step contains a sub-step setting. For example, if you leave the status 'Only Members Access', both membership and post writing will be blocked.
- Normal : Default value.
- Block sign-up : New members will be blocked. Other functions on the website work normally.
- Members Only : Access to member-only pages is blocked. Members who have already joined can use the service normally.
- Block write : Unable to create new post. However, you are allowed to view posts.
- Admin Only: Site access is allowed only by the administrator. Please use it to reorganize the site.
Basic (SSL) 2nd Domain
- By default, 'www'.
- If you use a portion of a domain that belongs to a school, work, or organization, it becomes a secondary domain.
- Not enough consideration has been made for applying secondary domains yet.
- You have to own an SSL certificate. If you can start your homepage with https, you can set it to Enabled.
- 'All used' requires Wildcard SSL. This is not the case for most individual users.
- The default port is 443.
- If you are using the webhosting service, you must use the port specified by the webhosting company.
Custom Bulletin board
- Apart from the main bulletin board in PAGE2, you can apply the bulletin board module yourself.
- A concept that codes bulletin boards directly based on the PAGE2.kr framework or uses modules created by others.
- Custom bulletins can be created without any restrictions on table creation, user interface, and so on.
- Clean URL is easy to memorize and is a type that search engine likes.
- You have to be able to make the relevant settings in the config file on the web server. (.htaccess, etc..)
# common url
# Clean URL
Block continuous sign up on the same ip
- This function prevents members from attempting membership with malicious intent.
Run admin menu only on specified ip.
- You want to run administrator privileges only on the specified ip address (for security reasons).
- 'adminip.txt' file required in folder 'p2-data/_page'
# adminip.txt example
192.168.0.1 # Only 1 ip (or ip band) can be entered per line
192.168. # Allow entire 'B class' IP band
Allow admin menu on staff
- Use if you want to delegate administrator privileges to the management team.
if admin not sign-in, how long into 'protect mode'. (unit:days) : Site Auto protect
- If the administrator (including the operating staff) does not log in for a specified period of time, the site automatically enters a 'write-protected' state.
- When an administrator logs in, the site is automatically reterned to 'Normal'.
- This feature helps prevent advertising or spam postings.
- 'Administrator log files' location : p2-data/logs/sys/admin.log
JWT confirmation cycle(min)
- JWT(Json Web Token) : Token to keep you logged in.
- When there is no operation after logging in, it is converted to the locked state after a specified time.
- If a PIN code is not set, you are automatically logged out.
- The recommended value is 45 minutes.
JWT excpiration period(day)
- Valid for the specified date from the JWT issuance date.
Applied JWT Type
- This is the random number file type required for JWT analysis.
- JWT random number file location : p2-data/sess
- Regenerate random number files required for JWT interpretation.
- Except for the currently checked type, only the remaining types are regenerated.
- To log out all users who have already been logged in, follow the steps below.
- Change the type being applied and click 'Confirm'.
- Click 'JWT Create'
Server time zone
PAGE2 Run mode
- Normal : Default operating mode.
- Developer : Program Developer Mode. Most of the system protection functions are inoperative.
- Demo: Allow various functions of the system even when you are not logged in (currently under test, not yet complete).