Install PAGE2 (Summary)
Familiarize yourself with the installation manual.
Please read the installation manual first.
Download the page2-[VERSION].zip file from page2.kr.
If you are the first time in PAGE2, you also have to download the 'page2-init.zip'.
- Page2-init.zip only needs to be applied once during initial installation.
- Unzip page2-[VERSION].zip file to PC to create page2.tar.
- Unzip page2-init.zip file to PC to create page2-init.tar.
- Upload these files to the account home folder in your server.
- Unzip page2.tar by running page-make.sh.
If you have page2-init.tar, unzip it with page2.tar. (Auto)
- When running page-make.sh.
- If page2-init.tar is present, all folders are initialized.
- If you are already operating your homepage with PAGE2, delete page2-init.tar.
Making entire website with PAGE2.
- The HTML Document Root has index.php.
- If you go to the your website, the installation screen will load automatically.
Using only some specific features of PAGE2
- Disable index.php for HTML Document Root.
- Installation screen is loading automatically accessing the homepage URL/p2.php.